Three Phase Voltage Monitoring Relay RNPP-312
Voltage AC 400 – 415V, 4 Pole, 5A, Under Voltage, Over Voltage, Phase Loss, Phase Imbalance, Phase Sequence, Neutral break protection with ON delay & OFF delay timer. Country of Origin: India
17 in stock
RNPP-312 has been designed:
- for monitoring the permissible voltage level;
- for monitoring the correct alternation and absence of sticking of phases;
- for monitoring the full-phase and symmetry of the mains voltage (phase imbalance);
- to disconnect the load in case of improper mains voltage and neutral failure;
- for monitoring the quality of the mains voltage after switching off the load and automatically turning it on after restoring the voltage parameters;
- to indicate the failure in the event of emergency situation and the presence of voltage in each phase;
- for monitoring of presence of neutral.
The device provides the possibility of adjusting the parameters (voltage threshold, time of automatic reclosing and time delay of protection operation), selection of the voltage of the monitored mains (400 V or 415 V) and a set of protective functions. After restoring the voltage parameters of the mains, the device enables again the load after the reclosing time.
RNPP-312 can be operated in the following modes:
- “Minimum and maximum voltage control”;
- “Minimum voltage control”;
- “Maximum voltage control”;
- “Phases presence control” (Single Phasing);
- “Control of incorrect phase sequence;
- “Presence of phase sticking” (short circuit);
- “Phase imbalance/assymetry control”.
Protections can be turned ON/OFF through built-in DIP switch.
The failure is displayed in order of priority:
1 – Phase failure or voltage drop below 100 V (highest priority);
2 – Phase sequence;
3 – Minimum and maximum voltage;
4– Phase imbalance.
- Item Code: RNPP-312
- Country of Origin: India
- Port of Dispatch: New Delhi, India
- Download Technical Datasheet
|Dimensions||9 × 1.8 × 6.5 cm|
|Country of Origin||